About UsWest Sacramento Community Singers (WSCS) is dedicated to providing a venue for adult singers of all ages and musical ability to gather and perform for the benefit and cultural enrichment of the greater Sacramento community.
We are further committed to helping to promote and sustain local music programs and assist promising musical artists by reserving portion of fund-raising net proceeds toward this cause.
- create an enjoyable and creative outlet for adult singers of all vocal abilities.
- promote music appreciation in the community
- offer affordable entertainment to private and public organizations
- support budding musicians by offering financial support to music programs in local school districts establish a music scholarship fund
- entertain the general public
- entertain shut-ins as part of our regular performance schedule
About Our Director
Dr. Charles Vail (DMA) studied theater and voice at the University of Iowa and the Mozarteum Conservatory of Music in Salzburg, Austria. He performed a wide range of music for over 25 years in professional theaters across Europe. Since returning to the USA, he has taught voice through the Los Rios Community College District, as well as through his own private studio. While his professional focus is on classical repertoire, he is well-versed in all genres of vocal music. To learn more about our wonderful director, please see www.vailvocals.com.